Friday, December 16, 2016

blog 8

My critique is on my classmate's blog, "Make America Blog Again". I am not sure if they are a she or he because they did not provide a name! I have to say, it was my first time ever reading their blog, and I am kinda bummed that I have missed their blog all semester because I like the way they think and what they write about. In their blog 7, he/she writes a critique about another classmate's blog, "A Closer Look at our Fealess Leaders", by Jordan Call. From there I also checked out Jordan's blog, and  I am also bummed that I never checked out his blog as well because he too is a very interesting writer with a blunt style which I love! My classmate's thoughts on Jordan is actually how I feel about Jordan's comments on carrying guns at school...how the f*@^ will guns at school promote a "safer" environment when all it does is bring more terror for students!

No comments: